Complaints Policy of Al-Iraqia Journal for Scientific Engineering Research
This statement applies about the policies, our procedures and actions regarding the complaints received to Al-Iraqia journal for Scientific Engineering Research. We welcome the complaints and try our level best to solve the matters to the entire satisfaction of the authors. While on one side, we welcome any type of query or our complaints at the same time. We would like to inform our authors and readers to read and understand the instructions to the authors and the policy of the journal properly because we will entertain only those complaints whose solutions and explanations are not given in the software of the journal.
Our Understanding about Complaints
- The meaning of complaint we understand is any type of unhappiness or dissatisfaction regarding the publication and policies of the journal.
- The complaint may be due to the long delay in publication or a reply related to the author.
- The complaint may also be about the decision of the editorial board member or chief editor regarding the manuscripts of the author.
- Sometimes, the complaints may be about the rude responses or a misjudgment of the editorial board member.
Al-Iraqia journal for Scientific Engineering Research is aware about the following types of complaints
- Complaints from the author.
- Complaints about plagiarism.
- Duplicate publication or submitting the article to various journals at the same time.
- Research results misappropriations.
- Violations of research standards.
- Complaints regarding the research errors and fraud.
- Conflicts of interest.
- Bias behavior of reviewers.
Editorial Complaints Policy
Our managing editors, staff and chief editors will take a prompt action on every complaint, irrespective of the authors, academicians or our readers and make their full efforts to solve and satisfy the person to their entire satisfaction. We, at the same time, do not consider every statement is a complaint but if it a healthy criticism, we thank the person and try to improve our systems.
Policy for Handling Complaints
If the journal receives any complaints which infringes intellectual property rights or contains material, inaccuracies or unlawful material, the journal will immediately be paying full attention, investigate about the various aspects of the complaint and try to solve and satisfy the complaints.
Our journal staff and editors make their full efforts to improve the quality of the journal and minimize the mistakes to zero. However, we still accept that occasionally mistakes may occur.
Although, as we have stated earlier, that we invite queries and entertain complaints for the continuous improvements of the journal quality and for the entire satisfaction of the authors and readers.
We take minimum time (maximum 2-3 weeks) to solve the complaints of dissatisfaction.
Sometimes, if there is a complaint from some other author that the present author by its actions or statements, harming the intellectual copyrights, we make arrangement for the discussion of both the parties to discuss and make the matter clear.
How to make a complaint
The complaints of the authors and readers should be sent to the Editor-in-Chief as soon as possible on the email via; email@example.com.